Want to provide your students with an impactful, fun, and memorable learning experience?
We love sharing our books and messages through readings, presentations, and writing and art workshops.
We can work in small groups or at large assemblies. Our learning experiences are designed to be engaging, experiential, informative, and entertaining! We also can create specific learning experiences to meet your needs. Potential topics include (and can be combined):
· Storytelling 101
· How to Draw Your Favorite Characters
· Pop!: Handling Worry/Disappointment
· Pop!/When Pencil Met the Markers: Being Comfortable With Yourself/Being Different
· When Pencil Met Eraser/When Pencil Met the Markers: Collaboration, Creativity, & Friendship
· The Last Cookie: Patience/Delayed Gratification